2017 Ferrari GTC4 Lusso gets ‘T’ turbo V8 variant


In a strange parting from tradition, Ferrari has offered a ‘reduced-spec’ variant for definitely one of their model of cars.

2017 Ferrari’s new GTC4 Lusso T is identical in both interior and exterior looks to Ferrari’s V12-powered GTC4 Lusso four-seater shooting brake; however, the ‘T’ description suggests, it now sports a turbocharged engine.

Power production of the V8 onboard 2017 Ferrari GTC4 Lusso T is valued at 760 Nm (560 lb-ft) of torque and 602hp (610 PS).

This when in comparison with the V12, power has reduced from 680 PS and, while torque has improved from 697 Nm. This power and torque are conveyed via a 7-speed DCT to all the four wheels.

Other than the peak numbers, there is more to power. When it comes to 2017 Ferrari GTC4 Lusso T, turbochargers are used to lift low-end torque, facilitating power delivery to be selectively modulated in specific gears.

That stage of tenability can increase the combination of performance and reduce fuel consumption.

1st and 2nd gears are shorter in the 2017 Ferrari GTC4 Lusso T, which makes the car accelerate very fast and think faster when it is driven.

Ferrari has also worked on a dynamic exhaust system that becomes soundless at slower speeds so that city driving is less difficult.

Floor the throttle and the Ferrari work remains to be very much on tap with a set of clever valves that open up in the exhaust method.

The exterior design of this car is luxurious.The 2017 Ferrari GTC4 T also has the brand new Twin Cockpit structure; the function aims to enhance the shared driving knowledge for both passenger and driver.

The Ferrari GTC4 T additionally gets the 10.25-inch infotainment touchscreen system.

The design alterations have allowed Ferrari GTC4 Lusso T to accomplish a substantial scale down drag coefficient as compared to the FF.

Design modifications include new front grille air intakes, brand new rear spoiler set up on the roof and a new diffuser .

It has a small weight of 1,790 kg; the front contains 47% of the weight while the rear takes the rest 53%. 2017 Ferrari GTC4 Lusso is Ferrari’s new Grand Tourer which is meant for younger and older generations of buyers.

To conclude, the GTC4 Lusso T is your choice if you want a car with beautiful styling, sophisticated and customizable interior, fuel efficiency and dependable performance.

It is not for you if you're no longer very impressed with the turbo energy and if you wish to have an extra feature in your vehicle.

However, it is an exceptional car and one step forward on Ferrari's move in the direction of turbocharging.

The 2017 Ferrari GTC4 T Lusso is the first ever, 4-seater Ferrari to get a front mounted turbocharged V8 engine.